What are Research Methods?
The manner in which I will conduct my research. There are a number to chose from, and many different ways I can conduct my investigation.
The questions I will ask myself as I make this journey include:
- Why do I make the things I make?
- What research methods will enable me to advance my practice?
- How are the things I make located in relation to a wider context?
- What impact do I want my work to have, what readings will people make of it?
- What are the specific “intellectual neighbourhoods” my work is informed by?
- How will thinking about these things advance my practice?